Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Friday, 29 April 2022
  4 Replies
  6.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hopefully this is a simple process, but through all the variations of google searches, while some work, it's not a complete solutions.

I have a workbook for 2022
This workbook has 12 month worksheets
Yes, it's a calendar of sorts...:)
It comprises of Monday to Friday Only no weekend days are shown
and broken into Weeks for each month.
it totals data each week, and moves that data to the bottom of that month worksheet, then copies that data to a master sheet.
Each day of the week is labelled Mon Jan 1, Tue Jan 2 Wed Jan 3 etc

Is there an automated way to create a 2023, 2024 file, that contains all the same worksheets, with same sized columns, and formulas doing the same thing
but
Advance or replace the correct dates for each of the weeks of that particular year, contained in each sheet

I'm taking this over from someone that had a good idea but is no longer available, and when I created 2023 copy, I had to go through each
Monday to friday week and change the date of the day and year and tweak a few cells

Appreciate the assist if possible, or a direction to figure out how to automate this, instead of doing it manually
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks for the reply, sorry, for the delay
So the system won't let me attach a file, whether it's in zip, png, jpg, bmp

The dates are per column, so A1 is a descriptor, B1 is Mon xxx 1, then, C1, is for initials, D1 is Tue xxx 2, E1 for initials etc
broken down on weekly basis, so I will have 4 of these for each week of the month, (sometimes 5 dependant on month)
Sorry, best I can do, I can't link, upload, copy and paste, no matter what extension
I can send in an email if need be, thanks

[td]Week of: | Mon May 09 | A.I. | Tue May 10 | A.I | Wed May 11 | A.I. | Thu May 12 | A.I. | Fri May 13 |A.I. | A.I |WT
May 9 - 13

The file columns for dates.PNG, which you are attempting to upload is in an unsupported format.
Supported: gif,jpg,png,jpeg,zip,rar,pdf

Please try to contact us with the file and the detailed description of your operation via .

Thanks. :)
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks for the reply, sorry, for the delay
So the system won't let me attach a file, whether it's in zip, png, jpg, bmp

The dates are per column, so A1 is a descriptor, B1 is Mon xxx 1, then, C1, is for initials, D1 is Tue xxx 2, E1 for initials etc
broken down on weekly basis, so I will have 4 of these for each week of the month, (sometimes 5 dependant on month)
Sorry, best I can do, I can't link, upload, copy and paste, no matter what extension
I can send in an email if need be, thanks

[td]Week of: | Mon May 09 | A.I. | Tue May 10 | A.I | Wed May 11 | A.I. | Thu May 12 | A.I. | Fri May 13 |A.I. | A.I |WT
May 9 - 13

The file columns for dates.PNG, which you are attempting to upload is in an unsupported format.
Supported: gif,jpg,png,jpeg,zip,rar,pdf
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Mr.G,

- Each day of the week is labelled Mon Jan 1, Tue Jan 2 Wed Jan 3 etc
Are weekdays and dates in the same cell (Mon Jan 1)? Or one cell for each (Mon I Jan 1).

Also, you can attach a picture in this system. If the format of your picutre is not supported, you can include a zip file. If possible, please attach the excel file you mentioned (remember to delete your private information in it). :)

Amanda
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Need to update this a bit, changing the dates isn't as simple as using the Fill button because
the "columns" for the dates are separated by another column
I would have included a screenshot but the system here won't let me
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.