Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Friday, 03 January 2020
  2 Replies
  6.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
I'm using Excel 2019 & Office Tabs 13.

In single window mode, I cannot have two instances of excel unless I open via right clicking the OfficeTab worksheet name and selecting "New in New Window" or "Open in New Window".  This is unsatisfactory as I have written user defined functions in an add-in and on the second instance, the functions cannot be "found"  and the full path to my add in is shown in the formula bar.  If I press [F2] to edit the formula then [Enter] "#NAME?" is shown in the cell.

If I am NOT in single window mode, I can readily have two instances of excel, each on a separate monitor BUT the tabs are duplicated in each window regardless of which instance the file is opened in.  This is extremely distracting & confusing so as to be unworkable.

Previously I was using  Excel 2010 & Office Tabs 13 with no such issues.
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Thanks for your feedback.
We will fix it in next version soon.
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
To do this, open Excel and open your first file as normal. Then, instead of opening the second file from within Excel, go to the Start menu and open Excel from there again. This will create a second copy of Excel which you can display on the secondary screen. You can open the second document from there.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.