Skip to main content
Support is Online
We're back! We are here to assist you. Please be patient, we will respond to your tickets shortly.
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Wednesday, 09 January 2019
  11 Replies
  4.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
We'd noticed a slowdown in Outlook since installing Kutools. When clicking an email to display it in the reading pane, it'd take 20 seconds to show it and the Outlook window would go blank until it finished loading the email. I just uninstalled Kutools and it shows the emails instantly.

Any idea what we can do to fix this?

Thanks!
Matt
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Thanks for contacting us.
Do you have any other add-ins in your Outlook add-ins manager?
Please try to disable other Outlook add-ins.
Thanks in advance.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
We have other add-ins like one for Exchange and Acrobat PDFMaker, which we need. I'll try disabling everything but the Exchange add-in and see what happens.
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
i am having the same problem.

disabled all other add-ins, but outlook is still lagging with kutools 10.

if i disable kutools everything runs fine and fast.
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I did the same. All add-ins disabled, it runs fine. Kutools enabled, sloooooww.
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
We will try to enhance it in the upcoming versions soon.
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I was getting the same issue as do above. However, I somehow manage to get this website http://www.aolhelp247.com/blog/how-to-delete-aol-email-hacked-account/ for the technical help.
We'd noticed a slowdown in Outlook since installing Kutools. When clicking an email to display it in the reading pane, it'd take 20 seconds to show it and the Outlook window would go blank until it finished loading the email. I just uninstalled Kutools and it shows the emails instantly.

Any idea what we can do to fix this?

Thanks!
Matt

I am having the same issue as Matt. Are there any suggestions to fix this? I am running the trial version because I wanted to give Kutools for Outlook a try before purchasing. I love the Kutools for excel but this is causing instant headache. I have disabled all other add-ons and still get the blue circle of death pretty much at every turn ever since installing. I run Outlook 2016. Any tips/tricks or guidance would be much appreciated. Thank you!
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I am having the same issue as Matt. Are there any suggestions to fix this? I am running the trial version because I wanted to give Kutools for Outlook a try before purchasing. I love the Kutools for excel but this is causing instant headache. I have disabled all other add-ons and still get the blue circle of death pretty much at every turn ever since installing. I run Outlook 2016. Any tips/tricks or guidance would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Good luck. We gave up on it and we DID pay for it. I don't know how anyone is using it. It's obviously not a bug that is limited to a couple of people.
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have purchased the software and you can contact us for the refund within 60-day.
Please contact us with your order information.
Sorry. :)
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have purchased the software and you can contact us for the refund within 60-day.
Please contact us with your order information.
Sorry. :)

It's been over 60 days. I posted this thread 8 months ago. And that's a sad response. So, you know it's slow and offer a refund instead of fixing it?
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Sorry, you should contact us via email ().
Please contact us with your order information via email, and we will refund it to you. Please don't worry about it. :)
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.