Skip to main content
Support is Online
We're back! We are here to assist you. Please be patient, we will respond to your tickets shortly.
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Saturday, 26 October 2019
  4 Replies
  5.9K Visits
Votes
Undo
I have the KuTools for Outlook (version installed: 12.0.0.0) installed in Outlook 365 Version 1911( Build 12215.20006). When I right-click the Outlook icon on the taskbar (Windows 10) and select Close Window, Outlook does not shut down. This started to happen after I installed KuTools for Outlook. 
I have to go to File > Exit to shut Outlook down.

Any advice here as to what could be wrong?
I am using the trial version of KuTools for Outlook and if this is the kind of behaviour it displays then I am better off not buying a license. 

Thank you. I now understand the reason for that design and agree that, sometimes, we tend to close Outlook by accident while we are in the middle of something. 
I am keeping the Kutools feature to minimise the app. 

Thank you.
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Generally, this error occurs due to the integration of third party plug-ins and other programs with MS Outlook. In such circumstances, a user tries to close the program but Outlook.exe does not shut down itself and start showing an error message on the screen.
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Various add-ins hook into Outlook in such a way that closing Outlook on its own has been made impossible. To find out if your issue is being caused by an add-in, disable them all and see if the issue goes away. If Outlook now closes properly, you can enable your add-ins one-by-one (restarting Outlook after each one) to find out which add-in prevents Outlook from closing.
Hope this information is helpful to you.
Apps4Rent | O365CloudExperts | CloudDesktopOnline
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.